Saturday 12 February 2011

Matt Solomon, photographer.

Hopefully without sounding like a pervert, I ruddy love looking at photos for ages and ages so if I find any I really like I will undoubtedly put them on here. Or post a good website at least! So before I go to have some carrot cake and a cup of tea with our lovely friend Melissa I will post my first proper post!
 I found this photographer through Ben Trovato, one of my favourite blogs ever. It features different photographer each post, with a selection or set of images and some information on the featured photographer! Go and have a look and let us know what you think!
Credits go to Matt Solomon for photography.


Naomi is in Sheffield at the moment no doubt partying and having lots of fun with her super friends. She’s back on Sunday ready for our date with Jessie on Monday. I am super lucky to be going on a date with not one but 2 of my lovely friends AND we’re going to PIZZA EXPRESS in The Lanes. CAN’T WAIT FOR DOUGH BALLS.

Lots of Love,

Abooby x

No comments:

Post a Comment